Fernances Creek Riding Club is an Equestrian Australia Affiliated Club and has been in operation for 8 years. We are located in the picturesque NSW Hunter Valley, close to the historic village of Wollombi.
We run cross country, showjumping and working equitation camps, clinics and instructor days. We have a full cross country course, show jumping, dressage and working equitation course plus a comfortable clubhouse complete with kitchen, toilet, shower, seating and fireplace. There are options for members and non-members to ride at our events and also for insured clubs such as pony club or other adult riding clubs to book our equestrian facilities.
We have over 80 jumps from 45-1.05cm. If you are an EA member, we now have a Stay & Ride option. If you book the Back Forty Cottage or the Clubhouse and Deluxe tents , you can bring your horse, use our yards, the cross country and/or the showjumping course for an additional fee.
This is a great place to bring your riding buddies for a weekend away
FAQ: How can I ride my horse at your facility? There are several ways
- Bring your EA or insured instructor with a group if you are not an EA member.
- Enter one of our clinics or club days, you must either be an EA member or join our club for $30.00 per year to cover for insurance.
- Book our accommodation, The Back Forty Cottage or the Clubhouse and enter our Ride & Stay program. When you book accommodation, an additional $50.00 per horse per day is required. Minimum 2 days.
- If you are a club and are insured you can book the facility for $500.00 per day plus $30.00 per rider/
- Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org for mor questions